The appearance of an e-commerce store plays a determining role in its success on the online platform. To ensure an appealing look for your website, PSD to Magento conversion is the best option. Excite markup follows a well-defined methodology and project management techniques to ensure your PSD is well sliced and Magento implemented in the most accurate manner.
What is a PSD?
A PSD file is the basic Photoshop format. It supports a number of features like clipping paths, channels and layers. The last one is especially useful since even after saving you have the option of editing a specific part of the image whenever you want to. What is more, a PSD file can be converted to a number of different formats, making it almost universally compatible.
Few simple steps to convert PSD into Magento HTML themes:
- Begin by planning your store. A good way to start would be a flowchart on the paper.
- Design it on Photoshop with logo, color scheme, fonts, etc to give it a unique identity. A PSD file with its layers is ideal for designing the basics including the home page, product details page, cart and payment page.
- Be sure to have ease of navigation through the navigation bar and gallery of products.
- Divide your store into sections so you can code it accordingly. The conversion of the images to HTML or XHTML is important in PSD to Magento Theme. The manual semantic coding technique will make the store search engine friendly and boost performance.
- After coding, the site needs to be integrated into Magento Admin. Here the directories are created and published into the web server.
- Finally, data is added. Date here refers to products for sale, their description, images and prices.
- Test it in different browsers to ensure that the appearance and functioning is perfect and speed is optimized.
Magento converted themes are very efficient, highly scalable and 100% accountable to your investment. There is no need to worry about the cross-browser compatibility, SEO and other code related issues. All the PSD to Magento themes/templates are pixel-precise, fully-customized, cross-browser compatible, hand-coded, Search Engine Optimized and easy to upload. It does add a complete new look to your business.